Sandra’s Poetry

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

DEPORTATIONS & THE ORIGIN COUNTRY

A Topic was the Deportations of the Deportees, back to their origin country….
After I read, question A-E what's borders me….
The last line what pushed me, and I wanted to see….
Therefore, I went online to find a pond full of answers….
I came back here to put in my 2Cents of what I see….
The next day I came back, I see all the comments were against me….
Everyone seems to make excuses for their crimes, except me….
The Facts were there but they did not want to see….
I am appalled because they are intelligent folks, what can I do to make them see?
For the Non-Violence & the Innocent is who I wish for them to be free….
So, I told them my whole life stories and hope for them to see what I see….
"I grew up & survive same environment of Gangs, Guns, Drugs, & violence society…."
I am a living proof of who/where they could be, if they chose Educations over the Junkies..."
If they’ve committed crimes then they aught to be the Deportees…
But they’d still be here with their Kids & the rest of the Families….
If it wouldn’t be the stupidity of Hun Sen/Gov. signed the Treaty…
Due to that, they’ve become the Victims in a Political Deals of the Country.


Inspired by a heat up debates over the deportations and someone had a request for a poem to be made, so here it is :):) enjoy

there are instances when the Permanent Resident Card can be revoked. These instances include an individual being outside the United States for an extensive period of time, not maintaining permanent residence in the United States, or breaking certain laws.
http://www.usimmigrationsupport.org/permanent-resident-card.html
http://www.region7.nafsa.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Howdy folks! My name is Sandra; I enjoy being the reminder of good and bad times. I wish to help those that are most needed, especially the Malnutrition ones. I know that if our "Helps" don't come today, there might not be a "Tomorrow" for them. Your kindness and support is very important to me, I and those who in need of your help would greatly appreciate your donations. There are organizations listed at the very top of the page, a donation site of your choice. I hope to capture you Heart and Soul by telling true story in a short form, "POEMS" if you will. Please keep in mind that I don't mean to offend anyone and that all my writing is base on Truths, Facts, Child-hood memories, and what will inspire me to write. Thank you for your time, forthcoming respond and understanding, Sandra