Sandra’s Poetry

Thursday, September 30, 2010

HUN SEN PERMITTED hanoi TO ENCROACH FREELY

From the top of the mountains to the earth beneath the Sea,
with the sand in the Rivers and the sand in Sea.

From Farmland, the Oil and Gold mines to the big tall trees.
These resources are there to service all Khmers….
But instead it falls into the hands of the Greedy Klan.

Then YOUN kicked Khmer farmers out & violated the treaty.
The vast fields as you see, ALL that is free of Land mines and Trees.
This is an encroachment and Hun Sen need to see,
OR maybe he needs the 3rd eyes to read Border treaty.
Hun Sen is to be blamed because he’s aware of YOUN plan more than you and me.

WHY? When Sam Ransy tried to help Khmer Farmers to break free,
Hun Sen trialed him and pressured the Judiciary to jail Sam Ransy.
So they placed 12yrs Absentia….cause Hun Sen knew,
With out Ransy YOUN can encroach Khmer Farmers freely.
Hey there Hun Sen!! I want you to know…
While you enhance other’s Land, with your own hands you shrink yours
Never the less Khmer Citizens will suffer forevermore…
It is "Obviously" this is Hun Sen's plan for his YOUN Klan.
And this is what Hun Sen and Khmers Destin to be, and we'd hope he'll see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANw2Vm-W01Q&feature=player_embedded.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Howdy folks! My name is Sandra; I enjoy being the reminder of good and bad times. I wish to help those that are most needed, especially the Malnutrition ones. I know that if our "Helps" don't come today, there might not be a "Tomorrow" for them. Your kindness and support is very important to me, I and those who in need of your help would greatly appreciate your donations. There are organizations listed at the very top of the page, a donation site of your choice. I hope to capture you Heart and Soul by telling true story in a short form, "POEMS" if you will. Please keep in mind that I don't mean to offend anyone and that all my writing is base on Truths, Facts, Child-hood memories, and what will inspire me to write. Thank you for your time, forthcoming respond and understanding, Sandra