Sandra’s Poetry

Monday, February 14, 2011

PATRIOTIC CRIES from THE KHMERS & THAIS

A Khmer Major General, Srey Deok said…
"Thais and Khmers had agreed that soldiers would not fire at each other"
"My troop remains at Preah Vihear and the surrounding areas"

A Thai commander, Lieutenant-General Wiboonsak told the press...
"The meeting has not made much progress"
"Thailand had no plans to remove any of the heavy weaponry"

All of this due to years of dispute over an Ancient site, it led to war and solders Fight... it's a brief story of the Khmer and Thais.

Thai and Khmer Government blame each other for the aggression...
Neither Thais nor Khmers claimed they want war,
Meanwhile, the "Stand Off" only kills the innocents and the poor.
The Politician's war will never end, due to greed from the 2 governments.
The Khmers said "This is mine, it’s my Ancestors from an Ancient time"
The Thais said "It was mine once upon a time and it will be mine if I win"
But whole world knows the Thia is the one that lies with "Aggression."
While Politicians talks and drink champaign in the city,
The Soldiers the one who dies for the Country...
They aimed to win in the defense of an ancient site, a piece of history,
It is recognized by the World Heritage community.
And Villagers sob over their innocents and the peaceful life,
Their Farmland has been compromised, due to Politicians greed from both sides.

Then there are the “PATRIOTIC” cries.
it is loud and clear from Khmers and Thais...
We are soldiers and we must answer the Country’s calls,
We are from the same Nation; as soldiers we must think as one.
Death might be calling our names, if we die there is no one to be blamed.
We are soldiers, we will answer the call whether shine or rain,
We will be there to defend our country with fain.
Even if we die, we will be remembered as Heroes in the "Hall Of Fame."
The defense of Preh Vichear is RIGHTULLY YOURS and MINE,
This is the HEART OF A SOLDER and the DEFENDER'S MIND.

 Hey there Politicians!! Why CAN’T you do the good deed for All Citizens?
NOT just for Politicians and the Rich in the city, but also for the Peasants and their families.
We can co-exits for the goodness sake of Humanity and neighboring countries.

http://www.unmultimedia.org/tv/webcast/2011/02/marty-m-natalegawat-indonesia-asean-on-the.html
http://www.unmultimedia.org/tv/webcast/2011/02/press-conference-h-e-mr-kasit-piromya-minister-of-foreign-affairs-of-thailand.html


Some of you asked for a poem to be made..... The clashed between Khmers and Thais......an un-bias thought from an individual that loves both
Khmer took refuge at a Refugee Camp Site due to the "Clashed" between Khmer & Thai

 Thai Villagers took refuge at a Refugee Camp Site due to the "Clashed" between Khmer & Thai

15 comments:

  1. Sandra,
    thank you for your un-bias thought.

    thank you for sharing, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Sandra!!!! Thanks Psa Tmei

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) look who's here!!! thank you pu Psa Tmei, for droping by to see me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice poem Sandra

    There's a small error in your title... thias instead of Thais

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) hehehe..... thank you Mr./Ms. Anonymous, for correction.

    I hope to see you here often, Sandra :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandra,
    I really need you to come back sometimes there,where you used to be happy with us! i already slept but And i really miss you! i tried to find you by google, then i reviewed khmerlive.tv/forum and found you!Sandra, i always think you are a beautiful girl!So my dear God bless you in your DAY 8 March,i love you and waiting you come back to us,Big huge:)Good Night srey chnass

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Dear Sandra,
    Excellent poem!I never be tired to read it!Let post one there my Dear in our beloved place and Bong Canada,Lok Bong,Bong Fidel,Bong te 4,DN,SM,KDK,usa...all are missed your poem,we are waiting it every day....love:)srey khmer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Sadra
    When anybody came here, the next day you welcome them,except me !
    My Dear, maybe i came in the wrong way , so i m sorry !I wont come here again !
    Please take care yourself :( kon rus

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandra,
    My mission is finished soon i go home soon hoy!Dear, as i told u b4 i dont care who you are, i always love you and miss you , i never 4get everythig between us in khmerlive.tv forum,
    i love u:) kon rus

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kong Rus,

    Persistence of Kindness has Kept you near me……….. Heehawed!

    Love/Care, Sandra



    SreyKhmer, I was away w/ no access to internet and I apologized for the delay response.

    Appreciates your visits always, Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awsome poem. I like everyone of your poems.

    keep it up Sandra, Nik

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sandra, Every where I were I m always with you, Pls. don’t hate me Bcz I just work 4 Khmer,
    YES my dear I m a Diplomat, everything I do, is for my people only! I don’t know how you are in real, but I wish you are a Khmer as well, and If you are a Khmer you know how to do for Khmer my dear! I everyday I read your Comment with smile+ love! I really want to seat for a glass of Coffee with you in PP, any place you wanted, or my beloved Rotanakiry Coffee, then we will talk about our life and you’re politic, if you don’t mind! Many and so many love and miss!srey chnass

    ReplyDelete
  13. Srey Chnass,

    I love you too.
    as I informed you many times prior, I don't hate you, nor did I ever hold anything against you.

    However, when in politic discussion I will speak my mind. :) :) Hey, say hello to your family for me.

    thank you... it is good to hear from you.

    Love always, Sandra :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sandra,

    Do not have each foot on a different boat. Choose a direction and do not look back. " the chinese proverb " You know who I am...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello there! Who I Am,
    Hey, I’m not sure what you are referring to, when you “Don’t have each foot on a different side”

    FYI.
    I have my feet on just one side, and I am looking at both side from all corners with ONLY one vision. But thank you for your advised…


    Thank you everyone, for your time, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Howdy folks! My name is Sandra; I enjoy being the reminder of good and bad times. I wish to help those that are most needed, especially the Malnutrition ones. I know that if our "Helps" don't come today, there might not be a "Tomorrow" for them. Your kindness and support is very important to me, I and those who in need of your help would greatly appreciate your donations. There are organizations listed at the very top of the page, a donation site of your choice. I hope to capture you Heart and Soul by telling true story in a short form, "POEMS" if you will. Please keep in mind that I don't mean to offend anyone and that all my writing is base on Truths, Facts, Child-hood memories, and what will inspire me to write. Thank you for your time, forthcoming respond and understanding, Sandra